Valley of the MoonGeorge Phar Legler (1885-?)
About the Artist/Site
Fantasy fairyland of towers, caves, pools, miniature scenes made from rock and stucco for children to enjoy. Begun in 1917. Opened in 1932. Closed in 1963. Restored under the auspices of the Valley of the Moon Restoration Association. Underground rooms he carved. 1975 granted placement on the Arizona Register of Historical Sites. Recognized as a Public Service Agency by Pima County.
SPACES Archives Holdings
1 folder: clippings, correspondence, images
Map & Site Information
2544 E Allen Rd, 85716
Latitude/Longitude: 32.2752101 / -110.9339027